The Daily Skin Care

Friday 14 October 2016

Skin care is very important to me but I like to keep my routine quick and simple because one extra minute saved is one extra minute for me to do something else! It usually takes me five minutes or so to give my face a good clean.





Currently my skin care routine contains quite a few Korean products because they seem to work really well for my face. I have quite dry skin but since I have stuck with this routine with these products, I have found that my face rarely gets flaky.




The very first step I take in waking myself up is giving my face a nice cleanse. I have been using the Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser for a verrrryyyyy long time and it cleanses my dry and sensitive face very well. I love how gentle it is. It can also be used to remove eye make-up (for when you're lazy)! After cleansing I tone my face with the Nature Republic Aloe Vera 90% Toner. I don't bother to use a pad to apply it to my face; I just pour some liquid out onto my my left palm, use my right fingers to dab it all over my face and then tap in the remaining product once over on my face and neck. If there is any one product that I have stuck to this year, it would have to be the Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel, also from Nature Republic. I love and swear by this gel. It has literally saved my face from flaking off. There are multiple uses for this gel but I apply it after my toner use it for both extra moisture and as a primer to my moisturiser and make-up. The gel gives off a very nice and refreshing feeling but most important is that it really helps to lock in the moisture.



Then I will usually apply on some Nature Republic AQUA Watery Essence. Of course, moisturiser is what finishes off the routine. I use the Nature Republic AQUA Moisture Watery Cream and it has been wonderful for my skin. I love how light it feels on the face but is the same time very moisturising. I will then apply on my Clinque all about eyes eye cream. I only use a very small amount of product but it is more than enough. This product has does wonders for my eyelids. I used to have really flaky eyelids but this product has completely saved that for me. Last, but not least, I will put on some Lucas' Pawpaw Ointment on my lips. I have been using this tube for a verrrrrrryyyyy long time and it's still lasting me!

I might as well be a Nature Republic ambassador because literally my whole skin care regime is of their products, hehe. 

What is your everyday skin care routine? 


Jessica xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan