Haul || innisfree

Saturday 1 October 2016

I am almost finished with some of the skin care products that I am currently using and it was just in time there was a very sweet incentive on innisfree that was enough for me to make a spontaneous online shopping trip. Shipping to Australia is ridiculously expensive but innisfree was offering free worldwide shipping on orders over $80USD and seeing as I needed to top-up on some skin care, there was no reason for me to say no to such an offer. 



The products that I was after did not total to $80USD so I ended up purchasing more than I needed but I should be able to use them all sooner or later. I was really just after a moisturiser and a toner as they are almost empty so that's what I picked up, and more. I have not used any of the products that I purchased but I did try some samples and quite liked the result. I picked up the orchid intense cream and also from the same range, the orchid skin toner. I was initially just going to purchase one toner but I needed to fill my cart and didn't want anything else so I picked up another instead. Despite still having another two boxes of aloe vera gel to go through, I still needed to fill my cart so I decided to add the aloe revital soothing gel to stock up on another aloe vera gel. I guess I won't be needing to purchase any aloe vera gels any time soon. Innisfree was also kind enough to throw in a free make-up bag and a sample aloe revital sleeping pack. Shipping came very fast, in less than a week and all items were packaged securely. 

I can't wait to use these new products! Have you tried any of them? 

Jessica xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan