Face Masks Getting Me Through The Colder Weather

Friday 2 June 2017

Is it June already!? It's winter in Melbourne already! The past few months have been getting colder and colder and that means my skin is getting drier as I crank up the heater to stay warm. It doesn't help that it's exam season, so my skin has also been stressed out because of that. To help combat that, I have been using quite a few face masks and these are the ones I'm currently loving. 

Btw, I've also recently made an Instagram! Follow meeee @ofpurityandsimplicity






Nature Republic Sheet Masks
I love sheet masks but the one thing I dislike about them is the cold feeling that shocks you when putting them on. These have been really good for my dry skin and really helps to lock in the moisture my face lacks. There is usually remaining essence left in the bag so I like to use the remaining essence as a moisturiser as such for the next few days after applying the mask. 



St Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub
With drier skin that means I have to exfoliate to get rid all those dead skin cells. I have been using this mask for quite a while and just can't seem to finish it! It's like a never-ending supply! I quite enjoy this mask. It's very affordable and does a really good job in exfoliating my skin, but can definitely do better. There are spots where it sometimes can't seem to exfoliate even though I've placed this evenly on my face and exfoliated all the areas. 

I've mentioned about this mask in my previous post so I won't dwell too much on it. I've been enjoying this mask. It contains apricot seeds which help to exfoliate my skin and leaves it smooth and refreshed after use. I try to use this and the St Ives scrub 2-3 times a week. 

What face masks are you using at the moment?

Jessica xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan