Tartelette in Bloom!

Saturday 24 June 2017

Long time no post! I've been eaten up by my end of semester exams, quite literally ahahaha. I have just been studying non-stop for the past few weeks. This semester has been the toughest for me so far but I am glad to have made it through and to just not have to study for a while. Studying and the whole aspect of uni itself does mentally drain you but there is no denying that it is an invaluable experience. Anyways, I decided to buy the tarte tartelette in bloom eyeshadow palette as a little treat to myself for making it through this semester. 




First things first, the packaging is beaaautttifffuuulll! I really love that the box that it comes in is identical to the actual palette. The gold-tones used in the palette is just gorgeous and the purple-pink flower petals design helps to really give that spring feel! It's a very compact palette and contains a nice-sized mirror for doing your make-up on-the-go, which I am super happy about. It also smells pretty sweet, like chocolate, which is nice, and I am glad that there is no smell when applied. 

I was tossing between several palettes but decided on this palette because of the colour range. It contains 9 matte shadows and 3 shimmery shadows in a variety of warm and cool tones, which is perfect for everyday wear. I was looking for a palette with more matte shadows than shimmery shadows as I wanted a palette that I could use more for everyday looks and this was perfect for me.

The shadows included are:
  • Charmer (off white)
  • Jetsetter (warm taupe)
  • Rocker (shimmery taupe)
  • Smokeshow (black brown)
  • Flower Child (peachy nude)
  • Smarty Pants (tan)
  • Firecracker (shimmery bronze copper)
  • Activist (dark brown)
  • Funny Girl (shimmery champagne)
  • Sweetheart (peach)
  • Rebel (chestnut brown)
  • Leader (aubergine)
I also love the arrangement of the shadows. A beautiful look can be created with the colour combinations from each row or the colour combinations from each column.  


The eyeshadows are formulated from Amazonian clay and have superb pigmentation. It is very smooth and creamy, which makes blending very easy to do. There is not much fallout, which is a good sign. I really adore this palette, and it's perfect for everyday wear. The price sits similar to other high-end palettes but I think what you get out of this palette is very justifiable for the price. 

Do you own the tartelette in bloom palette? Do you like it? 

Jessica xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan