L'Oreal Pure Clay Mask

Saturday 20 May 2017

The weather in Australia is much cooler now and that means my already dry skin is preparing to up itself in dryness. I was super excited to see L'Oreal launch its range of face masks and already I am a tiny bit late into picking one up, I have managed to get my hands one! There are three varieties in this range - the Purifying & Mattifying Mask, Detoxifying & Brightening Mask and Exfoliating & Smoothing Mask. Of course, I picked up the exfoliating one because dryness is really playing up :( 



These masks have been getting really positive reviews so I wanted to try one for myself. They're also really affordable and are frequently on sale. I've never tried a clay mask because so this was my first time and as it is clay based, it helps to clarify and cleanse the skin. Within the mask contains three different clays - kaolin (used to absorb impurities and excess oil), montmorillonite (used to purify and re-balance skin) and ghassoul (used to absorb impurities and oils) - as well as properties of red algae which comes with many vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that gets easily absorbed into the skin.

It also contains apricot seed powder, which is what helps to exfoliate the skin as you're washing off. My face does feel smoother and refreshed after use of this mask. I also love that it's super gentle and does not irritate my skin. I quite like this mask and would recommend it if you are looking for an affordable exfoliating face mask. I haven't tried out the other two masks from the range so I'm not sure about those ones, but this one is definitely good.  


Have you tried this mask before, or one of the others from the range?

Jessica xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan