Empties #2

Monday 8 May 2017

I cannot believe how quickly the year is going by! It's already May, whutttt? How are we in May already? I honestly am baffled by just how fast this year is going by! I've been pretty busy in recent weeks. Uni work and assignments are definitely piling on and I've recently had a change in managers so it was all about adjusting to this work change. 

The cooler months are definitely upon us as well and I fell sick as well, which wasn't very pleasant. :( But I'm all better now, which is a good thing. (: I've finished up quite a few products a while ago but haven't quite got around to writing up a post about it, but here it is! 






Bioré Ultra Deep Cleansing Pore Strips
I get quite lazy when it comes to removing my blackheads; I really need to put more of an effort into this but sometimes when I finish showering I just want to get my skin care routine done and dusted ASAP so I can move onto other tasks. When I do dedicate the time to removing my blackheads, I have been using these ones and quite enjoy it. It gets rid of all the yucky stuff on my nose and we need that sometimes to have healthier pores. 

Repurchase? Most likely! 

The Body Shop Coconut Body Butter
I have always been a big fan of The Body Shop's body butter. I have quite dry skin but their body butters are of a thick consistency and really works to moisturise my skin. The coconut body butter is especially targeted towards dry skin and it has definitely worked for me. It leaves my skin feeling a lot smoother and hydrated after applying and it's also not bad to smell like coconut afterwards.

Repurchase? Yuppp, but I'm interested in trying the other scents too, ehehe. 

Swisspers Facial Cleansing Wipes in Cuccumber
This is great for on-the-go make-up removal. While it does remove my make-up for me, I find that it doesn't do too well of a job. I sometimes still find make-up residue on my face after wiping everything down with the wipes and it also doesn't work with waterproof mascara either. 

Repurchase? Nope :(


innisfree orchid skin toner
I pretty much adore everything in the above image. This toner is pretty unique as it has a much thicker consistency than other toners that I have used. It works really well for my dry skin by adding extra moisture and I love that innisfree is all natural, right from the Jeju Islands of South Korea! 

Repurchase? Already have and using it right now!

Nature Republic Aqua Super Aqua Max Watery Essence
I really enjoyed this product. It's of a very nice medium consistency that is neither too thick nor too watery. I apply this on before I put on my moisturiser and this really helps my skin soak in all the mositure from all the skincare that I put onto my face. 

Repurchase? Possibly, when I feel like putting through a Korean skin care order. 

Nature Republic Aqua Super Aqua Max Moisture Watery Cream
This has a very similar consistency to the Watery Essence. It's a lovely product and has definitely helped to hydrate my skin. It does leave a wet finish but it's no issue when putting make-up on top. I don't even need to put on a primer when I had this! 

innisfree orchid intense cream
This is a pretty good moisturiser as well but I did like the Nature Republic one better! The orchid range is the anti-aging range but it does an amazing moisturising job too! I guess it's never too early to start using anti-aging products and keep your skin looking young and healthy though!



Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara in Blackest Black 
I've had this mascara for quite a while and have been using this for quite a while, so much so that the labelling has rubbed off! I quite like this mascara for it's lengthening purposes and it really does make my eyelashes pop. Though, the one thing I hated about this mascara was that it smudges quite easily and does not apply well to the bottom lashes. I would end the day with a black smudge along my lower lash line.

Repurchase? Nahh. 

Billion Dollar Brows Universal Brow Pencil 
This pencil is universal because it's supposed to match all skin tones and you're supposed to be able to build up the intensity, but that's something you can do with any brow pencil? I personally think it is universal as the shade is of a medium brown colour and won't match everyone. You would be better off looking for a different brand with a shade that suits you. Luckily for me, it does match my skin tone but even so I needed to build up the intensity of the colour and the product ran out quite quickly. :( 

Colette Nail Polish Remover Wipes
It does what a nail polish remover wipe is supposed to do, which is more than I could ask for from nail polish remover wipes. The sheets were much smaller than what I am used to and so for harder to remove colours, I sometimes had to use two sheets. 

Repurchase? Nahh, I have other remove polish removal products that I still have to finish off! 

innisfree pure gel hand cream
This hand cream is quite unique; it is a gel hand cream and this was my first ever experience in using a gel hand cream. Despite it being gel though, it doesn't leave any oily or sticky residue behind. It's a pretty decent hand cream (smells really good) but I didn't really enjoy it much as I would have liked. I feel like it doesn't offer as much moisture as non-gel hand creams do. 

Repurchase? Nope, there are better hand creams in the market. 

Bath and Body Works Moisturising Hand Cream in Cherry Blossom
Yessssss, Melbourne has a Bath and Body Works! I am in love with Bath and Body Works! Every time when I walk in, I am ready to buy the whole store! I bought this when Bath and Body Works first opened up and they had a special promotion going on and this purchase was just for me to meet the minimum spend. I ended up enjoying this hand cream more than I did the candles I bought. It smells really good and like the innisfree hand cream, it does not leave behind any oily or sticky residue. I also really love the hydration with it! 

Repurchase? Yupp!

Have you finished up with any products lately?

Jessica xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan