Monthly Favourites || January 2017

Wednesday 1 February 2017

Time is literally flying! I can't believe we're in February already! I honestly have no idea what I have done with my time. I spent most of January working if not going to eat, which has taken a big dint in my wallet. But I'm telling myself that it's all good because food is satisfying, ehehe. This month was pretty dull make-up wise and but I did find myself gravitating towards a few items this month. 





tarte waterproof Lights, Camera, SPLASHES mascara
I've been reaching out to this mascara a lot this month, probably because it is a fresh tube and we all know that mascara is best when the bottle is new, ehehe. It does do a very good job of giving me longer lashes and I love that it's very black and also waterproof. 

Clinque Chubby Stick Intense in Roomiest Rose
My colleague got me this for Christmas last month, which I mentioned in my previous post, and I have been in love with ever since she gave it to me. I love chubby sticks in general as they are very easy to apply and doesn't leave the lips feeling dry. The shade is a very nice rosy red-pink colour and is such an easy wear to work. It is very buildable but I generally keep it at 1-2 applications because I like the lower intensity rosy red-pink colour and it's much easy to wear on an everyday basis. 



Scünci Hair Ties
I've been trying to make an effort to go to the gym on a weekly basis but there will be weeks where I'll be very motivated to go and there will be weeks where I'll feel too lazy to go. However, for the times that I do go, these hair ties have been saving my hair. I've used other hair ties before but none of them work as well as these ones. I have quite a lot of hair but these hari ties tie my hair together perfectly fine. They are really secure and there is none of those metal clasp around it, which makes it better for the hair. 

Pandora Star Ring 
I bought this ring during the Boxing Day sale and have been wearing it nearly everyday since. It is a very nice and simple ring and goes with everything. I just really love it and I got it for half price too! 

Swarovski Open Bangle 
I have been in love with this bangle ever since I bought it. Along with the star ring, I have been wearing this nearly everyday too. It's a simple design yet so elegant. It's also very easy to wear because the clasp easy snaps open. I love the blue crystal on it that gives it a modern touch but the shiny silver crystal and the overall silver colour of the bangle tones it down and gives it that elegance feel. 


L'Oreal Le Blush in Candy Cane Pink
This has been my go-to blush colour of this season. I just really love the shade. It's a nice rosy pink with mauve undertones to it and is really flattering with bronzer. I love that it's very pigmented and very blendable, though that is also a negative about it. I am usually very light-handed with applying blush and bronzer but for this blush my usual pick-up of the powder is still too much as the blush is that pigmented. As such, I tend to always pick up to much. That aside, I do also love that it comes with its own brush and is packaged in a very compact design. 

innisfree Green Tea Pure Gel Hand Cream
I've been reaching out for this hand cream quite a lot as my hands tend to get very dry and I like to keep them moisturised at most times. This hand cream is very unique. The formula is a gel-like formula, which took me some getting used to. It feels very nice on the skin and does indeed do its job to moisturise. It also smells very nice and refreshing too. 

What were your favourites for January?

Jessica xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan